Misibis Bay has creamy sand and clear waters and has an exclusive and luxurious ambiance. This is the perfect getaway destination for those who want to leave the crowds and have some peace and quiet, as long as you have the budget for it. The amenities, facilities, and rooms are top-notch. There are also other activities you can enjoy during your stay.
WHAT'S IN THIS GUIDE?
How to Get There
Nearest Airport: Legazpi International Airport (Albay)
- Your port of entry to this luxurious resort is Legazpi City; there are regular flights from Manila from Philippine Airlines and Cebu Pacific Airlines. Book flights months ahead to get the lowest possible fares.
- If you arrive at the airport, you can arrange for pick-up with the resort. Another option is to arrange transfers via Hotel Venezia. If you book a packaged stay at Misibis Bay, the transportation is included.
- There are buses both ordinary and with A/C that regularly ply this route. The ride is approximately 10 hours long; you can go by day or overnight. The fare is around P800 and several companies ply this route; some of which include Isarog Line, DLTB, Philtranco and others
- From Legazpi City, you can arrange for pick-up with the resort. Another option is to arrange transfers via Hotel Venezia. If you book a packaged stay at Misibis Bay, the transportation is included.
Entrance Fee and Other Charges
- Day Trip Package: P3500 per adult (inclusive of round trip transportation, non-motorized water sports, lunch and use of facilities)
- 3D2N Family Package: Around P30,000 (two adults and two kids)
- Scuba Diving Lessons: P1900/person (Intro Diving); P2500/person (Regular Scuba Diving); P3500/person (Scuba Diving w/ Boat Ride)
- Sula Channel Cruise: P900/person
- Others: P1500-3800 (ATV Tour); P450 (snorkeling at the Marina); P350/person (Kayak rental for 30 mins); P450/person (SUP rental for 30 mins); P3000/ride (Banana Boat for 15 mins); P2600/ride (Jet Ski for 30 minutes); P2600/person (Water Ski for 30 mins)
- Misibis has a nice beach to bum around in, wade in the waters and catch either the sunrise or sunset; these are some of the relaxed things you can do during your stay.
- The resort also has a number of activities you can do such as scuba diving, ATV ride, water sports and a short cruise.
- The area has a diverse underwater ecosystem where you get to see various fish and corals.
Related topic: MISIBIS BAY RESORT: Top Things to Do
- Misibis Bay is a luxurious and not for budget travelers. It has everything you need for a comfortable and memorable stay.
- You can pay using your cards aside from cash.
- Bring a power bank and/or extra batteries to keep your devices charged.
- Bring a dry bag to keep your things from getting wet.
If You Have More Time and Budget
- Visit Cagsawa Ruins with Mt. Mayon as your backdrop or hike up the latter if you’re an outdoorsy person.
- You can go to the Caramoan Islands or Bagasbas Beach to surf.
- You can also head further south to Sorsogon and explore the attractions in that part of the Philippines.
Where to Stay
If you are exploring other parts of Albay other than Misibis Bay, here are some of the top accommodations in Legazpi City, the province’s capital, according to Agoda users as of June 2018.
- The Oriental Hotel Legazpi. ✅ CHECK RATES & AVAILABILITY
- Lotus Blu Hotel. ✅CHECK RATES & AVAILABILITY
- Hotel St. Ellis. ✅ CHECK RATES & AVAILABILITY
- The ApllePeach House. ✅ CHECK RATES & AVAILABILITY