PhilippineBeaches.org now accepts contributions!
Help us promote the beauty of Philippine shores! Become a contributor to PhilippineBeaches.org! Share what you have to say about your trip to any beaches in the country and be read by our community of over 1 MILLION beach bums and travel buffs! Write-ups may be about any of the following:
- Travel Experiences. Your personal chronicling of a beach travel experience.
- Travel News. The latest and hottest news and events about our beaches.
- Travel Tips. Any useful article about navigating, budgeting, itinerary building, or travel safety.
- Features. Top 10 lists (or any number for that matter) and other current, relevant topics.
- Beach Photo. Any beach photo with a 100-word description.
Here are the article requirements:
- Must be about a beach destination in the Philippines.
- Must be original and must have not been published previously elsewhere.
- Must come with the author’s byline.
Travel Photos that have been published elsewhere are accepted as long as the 100-word description is original. You must have full legal right to allow this blog to publish your photo. The description may be about the place, the experience at the place, or the experience taking the shot.
The article or photo description may contain links to another non-commercial blog. Perfect for cross-selling your own blog!
You may submit your articles by emailing admin (at) philippinebeaches.org. Make sure you use the word CONTRIBUTION in your email subject.
Note that submission of an article does not guarantee being published on this website.
I would like to let you know about my frustrations in going to puting buhangin/kwebang lampas…we relied information to bloggers….of course we chose the cheapest way in going to puting buhangin…but we failed…
the trekker route is already closed according to locals….tricycle drivers insisted us to just go to BORAWAN and charge us 250 for tricyle from Brgy. Ibabang Polo terminal to the location of pump boats. 1800 – 2500 pump boat rentals going to Borawan which of course we refused because it was not part of our plan…and our budget is only for kwebang lampas and puting buhangin…. None of the locals tried to help us in giving another cheaper option in reaching puting buhangin without spending too much.