2019 • 02 • 21
More detailed El Nido travel guide here: El Nido Budget Travel Guide
Entalula Island is part of Tour B. This idyllic destination has a distinct towering rock formation, powdery white shores, and waters that shimmer in various shades of emerald and blue on a clear day. The limestone and foliage dotting the island add a raw charm to the already beautiful beachscape. Although privately owned, it is still possible to include this island in your itinerary.
WHAT'S IN THIS GUIDE?
How to Get There
Nearest Airport: El Nido Airport, also known as Lio Airport (Palawan); Puerto Princesa International Airport (Palawan); Francisco B. Reyes Airport, also known as Busuanga Airport (Palawan)
- There are many flights to and from Puerto Princesa. From Manila, major airlines such as Philippine Airlines, Cebu Pacific, and AirAsia have daily and regular flights. Buy your plane tickets months in advance to get the best and lowest possible price.
There are also direct flights to El Nido from Manila via Air SWIFT, but this will cost you more.
- Once in Puerto Princesa, you have the option to board the RoRo and Cherry Bus or one of the many vans that travel to El Nido. The bus option costs around P290-P480/way and the van’s fare costs around P550 to P600 per way.
- Once you arrive in El Nido, take a tricycle going downtown or directly to your hotel.
- From either the town proper or along Bacuit Bay, book El Nido’s Tour B.
Via van, head to Robinson’s Mall where the van terminal is located.
Via bus and RoRo bus, go to Junction 1 (P8), and then ride a multi-cab going to San Jose Terminal. You can also hire a tricycle for P80-100.
Entrance Fee and Other Charges
Entalula Island is included in El Nido’s Tour B package.
- El Nido Island Hopping Tour B: P1300/person
Aside from Entalula Island, Cathedral and Cudugnon Caves, Pinagbuyutan, and Snake Island are also included in the itinerary.
Note: The local government standardizes the tour rates. Island hopping tour operation starts at 9am and ends at 4pm.
- Eco-Tourism Development Fee: P200 (good for 10 days)
- Tour B Private Boat Rental: P1500 (small boat); P3000 – P4000 (large boat)
- Others: P700 (kayak rental, whole day, within operation hours); P150 (snorkel gear rental)
- Entalula Island is a picturesque destination; it has limestone formations, lush foliage, bone, white sand that are as soft as powder and turquoise waters alluring visitors to swim.
- Take plenty of pictures, swim in its waters, have a picnic, and get a tan. Leave all your worries behind and just take the idyllic vibe and beautiful beachscape in during your stay.
- You’ll need enough cash. Even if there are ATMs in town, there are often long lines and chances of those machines running out of money is relatively high.
- Food is included in island hopping tours, but you can bring additional snacks and drinks. Always leave no trace behind.
- To save money, bring your own gear for snorkeling such as mask, snorkel tube, fins and others you may need.
- Waterproof your gadgets as you don’t want to damage your phone and/or camera and lose the photos and videos you took.
- Bring a power bank to keep your phone and camera charged for the trip.
- Follow the rules and regulations. Bring your own trash bag to avoid littering on the islands.
If You Have More Time and Budget
- El Nido has other joining tours (A, C and D) and places you can visit by tricycle or on a motorbike.
- If you want to have a slow day of relaxing and unwinding, go to Nacpan Beach. You can also watch the sunset in Marimegmeg Beach or Las Cabanas.
Where to Stay
Whether budget or high-end, you have plenty of choices in El Nido. Here are some of the top-rated accommodations according to Agoda users, in no particular order.
- Matinloc Resort. ✅ CHECK RATES & AVAILABILITY
- El Nido Resorts Miniloc Island. ✅ CHECK RATES & AVAILABILITY
- Vellago Resort. ✅ CHECK RATES & AVAILABILITY
- El Nido Resorts Lagen Island. ✅ CHECK RATES & AVAILABILITY
Sir do you still have contact no. For private boat for entalula island. Tnx